Sunday, April 29, 2012



 So here's Ridge;)  Isn't he a handsome kid?  This was a really great Senior Portrait session!


We met up & shot @ 2 different locations, & we had a lot of fun!  This kid is very photogenic, He can very easily be a model! I LOVE 
this image of Ridge w/his mom;)  It's so sweet....

I feel like I really get to know my clients during our shoots, & I can tell this kid is very loved by his mom:)  I caught her smiling so big a few times as she was watching him "pose" for me, she adores her baby boy;) 
He's the only boy out of four kids!


 Ridge is a really active kid, & he plays the guitar really well, he taught himself which is so amazing.  So it was fun to listen to him playing as we were shooting, it was very cool. 
 He is also really looking  forward to serving a mission in the near future, he will be a great missionary! 


I love all the photos I worked on & edited but the first one on this post, & this last one here are 2 of my favorites, they both just have a timeless feel about them, which I really love.


Congrats Ridge on graduating!  I KNOW you have MANY adventures coming your way, you have a free spirit about you, confidence & I can tell you have been raised well.  Enjoy this time in your life to the fullest, you will one day look back & have great memories, I'm sure;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography