Friday, April 13, 2012



Meet Sean & Danielle, they are such a sweet couple...............


These two have been together for over 5 years!   Sean served a mission for two years, & Danielle waited for her missionary. I can only imagine how hard that was, he recently returned from serving about six months ago.........I bet it was a very exciting reunion for the both of them!


When Danielle contacted me to shoot their engagement, I was so excited, they are my first engagement session;)!  So I will ALWAYS remember this one;)!  During our session as we talked & "shot" we discovered we had mutual friends, & then we talked soccer!  Danielle played Club, & College, so of course  she went way up in my book:)!  We share a "soccer love";)!

 

These two were so sweet, they had a very young & innocent way about them.........



Young love..........so much a head of them, some things will be very good, some things will be hard, but as long as they put each others feelings & needs first, & trust in God, they will share a beautiful life together...........a BIG congratulations to the both of you;)

                                            forever...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography