Wednesday, April 25, 2012

                         
                        Meet "Ruby" She truly is a gem;) 


Born on Easter Sunday, I think is VERY special.  What an amazing birthday-day to share in celebration w/the resurrected  Savior of the world!


Since miss Ruby was born on Easter Sunday, I thought it would be fun to create a "nest" for her photo shoot;)  I was fortunate to find @ our location a pile of leaves, sticks & dried out flowers all nestled perfectly for me to complete her nest oh so sweet, & lay miss Ruby in it;)  This was her favorite spot out of all the other spots we placed her in........miss Ruby I think could have snuggled in her nest all afternoon.........

I LOVE this image above, I think it's so sweet.......
 

& this last photo just melts my heart............so so precious.......there really isn't anything more tender than a mother w/her baby.......Congratulations Steven & Ashley, & welcome to the word miss Ruby;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography