Tuesday, April 17, 2012



Oh WOW.....this was such a FUN lil shoot!

  
I mean really,  these two are REALLY adorable!  I bet they are the BEST of friends:)!


I hope as they grow, they will stay close, & stay best friends;) These little guys were so much fun to shoot, & they were really pretty easy too! We had a "moment" of crabby time.....but it was just a small moment;)

  
I LOVE the images w/daddy;)  I hope these images of Harold w/his two boys will become family treasures;)

  
This image below is just cool, I think;)  Some might look @ the graffiti below as not attractive, but to me it looks like art work, & it gives this image a great look!


This little guy wears his uncles cape ALL the time I was told:)  So I thought it would be fun to get him wearing it for some of our shots!  He was having a blast running around in his "Superman" cape!


Now this next image has to be one of my favorites from this fun shoot!  It was one of the last shots we took, we were actually done, then I said "wait, one more really fast over here"!!!  & I am SOOOO happy we did!  I LOVE this image, they all have such great smiles & look so happy:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography