Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mommy n Me shoot, it's not just for when you're a "child".......@ ANY age, it's a beautiful thing.

 I love these two;) Jen is one of my BESTEST BFF's, & her cute mamma was visiting for just a few days, so I was really happy to be able to do this mini shoot for them;)

 It's no secret that I have "warm fuzzies" for mommy n me shoots;)  I think it's something that you will treasure forever, & you can pass onto you posterity, BUT I feel it is SOOO important to capture beautiful photos of mother & child (& daddy's too;) because you never know what tomorrow brings.  This is something I wish that I had done before I lost my mom suddenly, almost 2 years ago....

 I love all the photos we took this day, but this last one is one of my favorites;) precious.

3 comments:

summerzfamily said...

Really great shoot!! Great idea too!! They look fab!!

Laura said...

Thanks Summer;)

Julia said...

this las photo is really beautiful

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography