Tuesday, April 3, 2012

                  I had my FIRST "Senior Portrait" shoot last week;)!

 Josh is kind-of a quiet guy, even though I've known him for about 9 years now, I don't think we ever really talked til THIS day!
 I was w/my CrAzY friend, & we met Josh up @ our meeting spot, he hopped into her car, & off we went driving all over downtown, jumping in & out of the car, Josh changing shirts, me standing in the middle of the street @ times, even me laying on the DIRTY sidewalk, just to get that "angle" & I kept thinking, poor Josh is running all over town w/these 2 nutty "Mormon moms" lol;) BUT we got some GREAT shots;)  We even made him laugh:)

 Josh's beautiful mom was/is an artist.......she use to paint really great murals, in fact she has painted a couple for me in my home;)  So, I thought she would appreciate this really cool wall I spotted a few days before our shoot, I was excited to be able to use this backdrop for Josh's session;)  &&&& the cool thing here, I think is (Josh probably doesn't think so;) that he is about to get his Eagle in scouts, so I think this photo below is pretty great;)
 Right before we got back into Paqui's car, I said "WAIT.......STOP RIGHT HERE"!  one more........I PROMISE just ONE more;)!  & I am so happy we DID get "one more" This photo below is one of my favorites;)  I think he was smiling SO big because I told him "ok, after this last shot, we are DONE:)
Congratulations Josh!  I wish you the BEST, & lots of fun & GREAT experiences as you go off to college;)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography