Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Oh MY.......................... I have to say that this lil mini shoot was a real TREAT;)
Not only are all these kids BEAUTIFUL, but they were so sweet, & SO easy to photograph!  
  
These guys above are cousins;)  I LOVE photographing cousins, they have this connection that is so neat, & it shows in the photos.

OH.MY.GOODNESS.GRACIOUS. Are these two little girls absolutely1000000% ADORABLE?!?  I wanted to squeeze them;o)



  
These 3 kids are such CUTE kids! I think their mom has trained them VERY WELL in posing for photos!  They were so good! & always ready for the shot!
This pretty girl is an AWESOME soccer GK! & I have to say......she "cleans up well"! Her two brothers play baseball, & soccer too;)
This was a very fun shoot:) I think we all had a good time!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography