Monday, April 23, 2012



   Beautiful.


This is the word that comes to my mind when I look @ these photos......beautiful.
                                                                       

 Brenna is such a pretty girl &&&& she's a very good girl:)


Her big sister did a shoot recently w/me, & so mom n dad wanted Brenna to have her own shoot, & I have to say, we had so much fun!  We went down to Newport Beach, so how could it not be a great shoot?!


I love this photo above;)  It looks like a European add to me:)

                                                  So after shooting over by the beach side, we had some fun over @ the "Fun Zone"  It was a busy day being that it was a Saturday afternoon...but that's also what made it fun:)

                                                     
                                            love the image above;)

                                           
Brenna could be a model.......she just has that "look" Both these images above & below look like adds to me too;) Which I LOVE;)


As we were just about done w/the shoot, we saw a "bride"  I was SOOO excited to have this beautiful "prop" to compliment my beautiful model.  It was perfect timing.  This is one of my favorite photos from this sweet shoot;)

 
I'd love to get some feedback, don't be shy & leave me a comment;) xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography