Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Isn't this young lady so angelic looking?  Who would ever think by looking @ these next few images of Noelle, that she is a BEAST on the soccer field?!?!

 I was so excited when her sweet mom asked me to book a session for her princess:) I KNEW it would be amazing.........
 I LOVE this photo above......I have to give my "side kick" Rio credit for this awesome shot, & I had fun editing it!  Every now & then, I LOVE to do things a little edgy;)

 The photo below is just precious.  I hope they both will treasure this photo forever.
 This shoot was so fun, we went to two locations, got several different looks, so we got a nice variety of photos, which is always great!
 This last photo below I think is just pretty.........to me it really looks like an add, shot somewhere other than in Corona!  It has a feeling that is soothing, & relaxing, which is right inline w/Noelle's heritage, her beautiful mom is an Island girl, & so to me this image is very fitting........

Beautiful............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography