Wednesday, May 9, 2012



Brown eyed girl............this IS Brianna's song, & as you scroll down to see the photos, I'm sure you will agree;)!


      Bri is such a pretty girl, she has one of the best smiles I have   photographed so far, & her brown eyes really do sparkle!

                 
                  Brianna is GRADUATING.......CONGRATS:)!  


 She is a very busy girl.....she is a dancer w/a very good dance studio, & she also works for the Angels! 


 Bri has a bright future I am SURE of it. 


We had a great time shooting, we went exploring into the Forest-literally:)!  We were able to get lot's of great shots, but I have to say that this last image of Bri is one of my favorites!  I LOVE it.  I think it looks like it was torn straight out of a magazine, these are MY favorite looks:) A little bit vintage, a little bit different-to me it equals perfection;)

Congrats again Brianna;)  I wish the BEST for you, I hope you enjoy exploring your life, & creating your own story to tell:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography