Tuesday, May 29, 2012

             
              WOW, such a cute & so in love expecting couple;)


 It was so great to meet these two, they are expecting their first baby girl really any day now!




They have been married for about 5 years now, but after spending a couple of hours w/them, you would think they are still newlyweds! They are darling together & they have this spark between them that is so sweet to see. 


  
I can barely wait to meet their beautiful baby girl in a few weeks for her close-ups;) SO exciting!

  
This shoot quickly became one of my favorites, I had a lot of fun shooting them, mommy is such a pretty girl, & can you believe that she was around 36 weeks pregnant here?!?!  She looks amazing!


Like the majority of my shoots, this last image is one of my favorites,  (& the first one on this post:) we were literally walking back to our cars-I thought "oh wait, lay down on the grass really quick" & of course she said "sure" & like a GREAT husband, he agreed w/his his beautiful wife-even though he was probably "done" he did it, & they shared a special moment together & I was the lucky one who was there to photograph it & capture it:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography