Friday, May 25, 2012



Tonight I had a few minutes to get my Cameras & lens's ready while waiting for my family shoot to arrive. & so,  I was "testing" a few things out.........I took a photo of my hubby's keys to check out my "focus" & when I looked @ the image, I loved it. 
WHO would think that you could "love" a photo of a dangling old mixed match keys on a chain (which half of them, you have NO clue where they belong too:) from your ignition, right?

Well, I did.  I DID, because instantly I began thinking about what that golden key says on it.  The Golden key says  "DO NOT DUPLICATE" & this little phrase, even though I have seen it many times on keys before, it just sort-of hit me...........It made me think about how each of us are unique, & we cannot be "duplicated."
I love that we all have our own strengths & weaknesses, the good & the "need improvements" in us. This is what makes each of us, "us."

I will tell you, that after 8 months of being a "photographer" I KNOW that each of us ARE really & truly unique........even all the "twinners" that I have photographed are their own persons! I get to know my clients very well, after spending hours between talking, texting, emailing, FB'n - then shooting, & finally, studying each face while I am editing......... none of us can be duplicated:)! & I do love that:)

           So this was my "deep thought" for the night:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography