Tuesday, May 15, 2012


  
I was asked to take action shots for this baseball team, & even though I am a "soccer mom" I had a lot of fun shooting this!




 This team was loosing pretty big until I believe the 3rd inning, if I remember correctly, THEN they had an awesome comeback!  They ended up winning & I was so happy for them;)



 Here on the blog I am featuring a few of the boys, those who I was photographing.  This was my first baseball action shoot, & I am pretty happy w/the way they turned out, & I hope they will be too;)















This last image is classic.......it just so happen that a couple of the boys & their coach had their eyes on my lens, I think it's so cool:)


BEST of luck to this little team, they have a very impressive record, & HOPEFULLY will be continuing into the playoffs & keep on winning:)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography