Friday, March 9, 2012


This is "personal" I love love love these two lil munchkins;)  I was able to go to AZ for a few day this past week, & while I was there we did a couple lil mini shoots;)  These two are to die for-I must say;) I may be a bit bias-BUT.......I think these two girls are so stinken cute.....I couldn't be happier w/their shoots;)









We got to play w/ "Naunna" & her cute parents;)  I think these next few photos are EXTRA special;)




                Having a fun little time playing in "Ethals garden"



             The morning I left-we decided to do a "quicky" & that is what it was!  BUT soooo cute;)



                                            Can we say.....ADORABLE:)



                                    One word.  PRECIOUS.


          I love this little girl.......welcome to this world Saylor;) xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy mother of pearl these two are DOLLS

Jenifer Mac said...

So amazing Laura. You capture precious moments!!!!!!

Laura said...

Thank you;) We had a fun time shooting;)!

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography