Wednesday, March 21, 2012



So this is "Rilla" I have to say that I lover her;) 
Rilla is one of my niece's & she is not only a beautiful girl, but


                   Rilla is a beautiful person, w/a good heart;)
Rilla is a model.......I'm sure it's obvious by these beautiful photos
                                                  of her;)

Rilla is venturing off to the acting world now, and so it was time to update her portfolio, and we had a blast shooting, she is a PRO;)
This last image is one of my favorites......to me it says "movie star"
   Love you girlfriend.......Can't wait to see your    
         beautiful face soon on the big screen;)

3 comments:

summerzfamily said...

Darling Laura!She loves shooting with you!!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Laura said...

I LOVE to photograph my Rilla;) We did have fun, running around RB finding the funkiest places to shoot;)xo

tiffany Snyder said...

Seriously stunning!!! Love all of them Ita!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography