Saturday, March 31, 2012


I had the opportunity to photograph these beautiful kids recently, & now @ the Easter mini shoot;)
                                            But this time their beautiful mother joined them!
 Aren't these guys just "pretty"?!?!?!  I was SOOOO happy to see Simone feeling good:)  The poor  baby was feeling so yucky the last time we shot;/

I had to include their shoes in some of the photos!  If you know Nichole, you KNOW how she feels about shoes;)
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this image down below.........so precious, you can barely see it, but mom was holding one of the baby chicks, as her baby chicks were waiting for their turn to hold the chick;)







2 comments:

Nichole Smith said...

We LOVE these pics, especially the shots of Simone! Thank you for capturing her fun-loving nature :)

Laura said...

I'm SO happy you do;) I'm glad you guys did this mini shoot;) I think they turned out super cute!

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography