Monday, March 26, 2012

                    My First shoot I am posting & just finished up editing are the Beylers!
 The Beylers are one of my loyal "peeps":)  They are AWESOME!  They did a family mini  
                                                                           shoot
                                                            W/a touch of Springtime;)
 These two are so playful, & I'll tell you, Derek LOVES it when it's him & Ashley's turn for    
                   their "close-ups"  He is NOT shy showing her affection-SOOOO cute;o)
                                             These two are TWINNERS:)  They are darling!
                                      & these two are not "twinners" BUT are also darling;)!

 We had a fun time during the mini shoot, I love being able to take photos of the Beylers, & capturing them having fun together, & making memories that will last forever;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography