Friday, March 23, 2012

 Let me tell you a little bit about "Daya" aka "Flaca"...

 Daya is an AMAZING soccer player,  by looking @ these images of her, you would never know what a great & TOUGH soccer player she is, she is a lot of fun to watch on the pitch!
 She is such a quiet young girl, well according to dad  not @ home;) She is VERY sweet;)

 We had such a fun time on her shoot, She was so easy to photograph! &  I LOVE her mamma,  she & I can talk, talk, talk;)  She's the best;)
This last image of our "Daya" is one of my favorites, I just love it;)  She is a beautiful girl, who I know will be a  beautiful lady one day VERY soon, just like her mamma;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're sweet! We have so much fun, beautiful photos and memories. Thanks,
Rosa:)

m Hernández said...

very impressed with your work!!
and the way mi flaca looks.

m Hernández said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Laura said...

Thank you;) It was a fun shoot;)

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography