Thursday, March 15, 2012

So I got a message on FB followed by a text a day or so later-Teena had a fun idea to photograph her wonderful in-laws........this is their 50th wedding anniversary month, & she though it would be nice to give them a photo shoot as a gift;)
    
 We made it into a fun shoot-added a few little rug-rats as props;)  & an AMAZING '56 Chevy!
 This cool couple collect "cars" They have I think 4 beautiful antique cars, & Annette has her eye on I believe a 1955 Chevy (hint hint;)
 I had another location planned up until literally the last hour....for some reason it just wasn't feeling like the right spot for this shoot, this day..........so I went out a bit before our shoot, & picked another spot-it was PERFECT......quiet, pretty, safe-away from any busy roads.......

                                                                       well........
What seemed to be a perfect spot, was not so perfect for this beautiful car...........
 As we were doing some last minute "wardrobe" choices for the grandkiddos-I turned to see were Stuart & Annette were, they got STUCK! OH BOY.......I had never had this kind of "hick-up" during a shoot thus far...YIKES!  I think I was MUCH more freaked out about the situation than these two amazing people were!  I learned a lot this day from the both of them;)  They had great attitudes, were not upset-in fact Annette found it fun & an adventure! 

So after AAA came, they were able to help the beautiful car out- safe & sound;) But in need of a bubble bath indeed;)
 

              Happy 50th Anniversary to a wonderful couple!

7 comments:

Jenifer Mac said...

great job laura. love it.

mommyof5 said...

Oh WOW Laura! U went over and beyond with this shoot! This memory will last a lifetime in more way than one (lol). I love this page on your Blog, the music is perfect...Im tearing up <3. I cant thank you enough, this is exactly what I wanted... Beautiful!

Laura said...

Thanks ladies;)

Annette Steingraber said...

Laura, you did such a great job with such OLD people! You made them look young!!! You are a wonderful and gifted photographer. We had so much fun and will remember the shoot always!! Thank you so much! Love and hugs.You are a beautiful lady!!

Laura said...

You are so sweet;) Thank you! I am SOOO happy you like the photos!!! It was a super fun shoot-& I to will ALWAYS remember this shoot:) It was fun! xo

Anjie said...

Oh my gosh! That last pic. I want that to be ME one day! I LOVE your "eye". You are so talented!!

Laura said...

Anjie, thank you;) She is a beautiful lady, both inside & out;)

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography