Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring 3/4 mini shoots:O)


 About a month or so ago, I had my first "Spring 3/4 mini shoots" I knew where I wanted to shoot @ & I knew I wanted to shoot..... pretty people:O) & I was able to do both!
 I had been messaging back n forth for a few months w/this beautiful mom, & I was so excited when she saw one of my FB posts saying that I had one spot left......she messaged me & said "I want it":)! I knew her family shoot would be so great, she has a darling family, how could it not:O)?!

                                                                     l.o.v.e.t.h.i.s.s.h.o.t.a.b.o.v.e.V.E.R.Y.m.u.c.h.;O)





One of the fun things for me as a "photographer" is when I get to take photos of new people I meet, & when I get to take photos of people I already know:) I think this cute family above is "totally awesome":)  & let me tell YOU......that little blonde mommy can shake it!  She is an amazing Zumba instructor!  She makes it look like a piece of cake:O)



& these guys are also some "peeps" that I've known for a while:O) I've been able to take photos for them Christmas 2011 & also for their youngest first birthday! I do have to say that it was MUCH:) easier taking the little guys photos when he was a year old, than it was w/him being 2+:O)  He had somewhere to go!  Not exactly sure where that was lol;o) but he was going to get there, & was going to get there by running-all around:O)  All these kids are so cute!  They are another wonderful family!



And often times I get to meet new people, & I love that too:O)  These super cute kiddos are precious, & they have one very talented mommy! Their mom also is/was a photographer, but has since moved on to  a very cool job:O) I felt "honored" that she had asked me to do their little photo shoot;o)
 Ok, I LOVE when I get to take photos of siblings, but I really love it when I get to take photos of BFF's &&&& siblings!  Up above is mommy & her BFF, & both their daughters, who are also BFF's:O)! I'm not sure who was having more fun, the mommies, or the little girls:O)!
I absolutely LOVE this photo above!  These two had the cutest giggles, & smiles!  You could tell that they really loved playing together!  They even had the SAME missing front tooth!  How fun is that:O)?!?!?!

                                      families, siblings, BFF's..........it was a full day of fun & l.o.v.e. in San Juan Cap:O)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography