Friday, April 12, 2013

baby girl;o)

 There isn't anything more amazing to me than birth. Not a single thing compares for me.




I was so excited to be invited into the delivery room;O) I LOVE taking  photos of "real" moments, catching little things, things that will take you back in time, to that very moment when a miracle was happening.


Mom didn't have the best labor the first time around, so she was hoping for the best the 2nd time, but was mentally prepared for a long tough labor & delivery......


 BUT.......when I got there, about 3 hours into induction, she was doing GREAT:O) there was chatting, laughing, iphone'ing......even some instagram'ing going on:O)


Maybe just under 2 hours after I had gotten there, mom got re-checked, she insisted that baby girl was coming.......& well, mom was right on!  Baby girl was thinking she was ready to meet the world!   So off we all went to the delivery room!  





So, here we are..........both cute grandmothers are anxiously awaiting to meet their new precious grand baby;O)


It's pushing time:O)!!!




This beautiful baby girl practically flew out!  It was SOOOOO fast (reminded me so much of my 3rd:O)  It was amazing!  I loved being able to capture the first moments of mother & babe:O)!


                                                                                 So tender....................


         I love this photo below..........it's so beautiful:O) 



Ok, is there anything much more tender to have forever than a sweet photo of a father holding his 15 minute old baby girls hand:O)  Oh I seriously love, love, LOVE this:O)


 welcome to life baby girl.  You are blessed w/so much love around you.  You are a strong little person, I am SURE you have a beautiful & full life ahead:O)



                                                                       t.r.u.e.L.O.V.E.e.t.e.r.n.a.l.L.O.V.E.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography