Friday, April 19, 2013

pretty little brown eyed girl:O)



    A few weeks ago I shot this pretty brown eyed HS senior:O)  It was tons of fun too!



I loved her style, it was very classic, but very young @ the same time!  She looked stunning!



As we got talking a bit during the shoot, we discovered that we are both Argentine!  Her sweet mom had the best accent,  I was thinking it might have been an Argentinian accent.....& it was:O)   She grew up very near where my parents did.....it's a small world after all!



                                                I love both these shots, up above & below!   



So this shot below is totally different, but it's one of my personal favorites from her shoot!  It has a theatrical, & vintage  feel about it..........I love it:O)



I'm sure that whatever this pretty & very sweet young lady decides to do, she will be great @ it!  I wish her a fun & full life of happiness, joy, & adventures:O) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography