Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sloaney BEAR:O)


I am in L.O.V.E. & I am serious:O)




Isn't miss Sloaney bear adorable?!?!  Oh my gosh, this sweet little thing is one of my nieces:o) & I just LOVE her!



This little sweetie is SO incredibly loved, she has a beautiful older sissy, & a handsome, & oh so busy (& often times precious & priceless w/his busy-ness:O) older brother, & I will tell you that these two truly adore her! She was blessed to be born into a loving home w/an amazing & VERY stylish &  kind-hearted mother, & a very good father! 
&&&&&&&& not to mention, she has a TON of aunts & uncles, cousins & grandparents that love her so much too!  The bottom right corner photo up top is Sloane w/her Oma.....she has been one spoiled little baby girl so far, she is held & is loved by many. Sloaney bear is one lucky little girl!


 love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.......did I already mention                 LOVE:O)?!


This little peanut has the cutest room EVER!  Oh WOW. she has so much style, & doesn't even know it yet:O)!  The only little toy she has in her precious nursery is this cute little stork, & it is so stinken cute!  We used him in several of her photos, I love it!  It's so "posh"......

                   
 more L.O.V.E. Both photos, above & below are sooooo amazing to me! the one above is so sweet, & the photos below are priceless......like mother, like daughter's...........

We (Sloaney n I:O)  had such a fun time @ her first photo shoot!  She was seriously PERFECT!  Even though this was for a family member, I was really anxious about her little shoot!  I wanted to make sure it was special, & perfect!  I love the way her shoot turned out, & I hope that mama (& daddy of course, but mostly mama:O) are happy too!




I am ending this special blog post w/one of my favorite shots of this day, this was actually a "test" shot, I don't do tons of indoor shoots, so I always have to adjust my setting a bit more @ first, until I am ready & happy w/what I formulated.  I don't use extra lighting (only flash if I must) I still try & work w/as much natural lighting as possible.......& this shot to me is amazing.  I love it so much.  I think this is the kind of photo that looks timeless, it shows her "baby stuff" & her beautiful window in her perfect little room, & her perfect little body:O)

love.you.so.much.sloaney-bear.love.your.auntie.ita.




1 comments:

Elder Shepard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography