Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sacred project


So I am attempting to play "catch~up"!  It has been almost 4 months since my last blog post!  That is BAD!!!  I have sooo many beautiful photographs that deserve their spotlight! I have been blessed to capture & make beautiful images, but life, duties, family, soccer, & my passion (photography) has been quite busy lately.......still that's no excuse!

Well, here goes @ least one new blog post (YAY:)

Last week I was contacted by one of my old friends, we were preggers @ the same time w/our "first" about 100 years ago!  We re-met via FB (I love FB:)! a few years ago, & it's been fun being in each others lives again, even if it's "virtually" most of the time!
Anyway, she was pretty much in charge of this annual dinner (since she was the president!) for  JRCLS & their special guest speaker was Julie B. Beck who was the former General Relief Society President for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter~Day Saints (from 2007-2012) & My girlfriend, Debbie asked me if I could capture the Newport Beach LDS Temple, so they could present it to her as a little "thank you" for speaking @ their event.
SO.....I did!  I shot @ the worse time for "photography" BUT what I was able to get was A-mazing light in almost ALL my shots! So I was VERY happy! 

I loved this special little assignment, it was personal, & sweet to me, & I am happy that I was asked to do this.


The photographs below are available for purchase on canvas.  I will have 6 sizes to choose from ~ investment begins @ $110+ 
I think these can make a nice wedding, anniversary, birthday, Christmas & really "anytime" gift for those who are LDS & especially if they have been married in the NP Beach Temple.

Please email me @ laurashepardphotogrpahy@gmail.com for details.  


***Please remember that these images are copyright of laura shepard photography~Tuscan Sun int. inc.

                                                                    Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography