Wednesday, September 18, 2013

June Bride ~ April's Bridal

So for my first "session" of catch~up on the blog, I am starting off w/this beautiful woman!  I am still breaking into "weddings" I truly love capturing that amazing day for clients.  But one of my favorite things to do is to photograph the bride before.  
Amanda & I met up about 2+ months prior to her wedding, it was so fun meeting her, & her very sweet mother, getting to know them a little & getting excited w/Amanda for her wedding day!
Scroll down the page to see just a little of that wonderful afternoon late last Spring.  We were able to do not only her Bridals in the traditional wedding gown, but we made a few beautiful portraits of Amanda w/out her wedding dress on, & also added some fun accessories to celebrate her grooms heritage w/her gown on!

Beautiful.









                                                                                                      My favorite. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography