Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spring love!

I had the most adorable little family sessions this spring, it has to be one of my favorite's for sure:)
As a photographer it's always so awesome to have clients who come to you a couple times a year, every year <3 it makes me happy, it's fun catching up, & it's precious watching the subtle changes in their families as they grow:)
But I also love when I get to meet a new client, I have no idea of what to expect, sometimes it's a bit more challenging because I don't know the family, their dynamics, the children.....
Well, I KNEW this would be a beautiful shoot, even though I hadn't shot w/them before, I knew this was an adorable little family, but what I didn't know was that it was going to be a bit of a magical session:)
So it's not always ponies & rainbows from "hello":) Our hello was quickly turned into a few tears as one of these beauties was showing me her giant awesome white balloon for their shoot that they had brought & were so excited about it, BUT we watched it fly up, up & away..................
I felt so sad for her;/ luckily I had brought a few tricks for this sessions & even though they ween't an awesome, giant white balloon, it was almost as fun:) We had bubbles, peeps (it was before Easter:) & confetti eggs!
These little girls are beautiful....but I think that I had a little fairy on my shoulder during our session because as beautiful as they truly are, 98% of the time they were snacking on treats, or picking out "stickies" from their sandals.....after all were really were in the forest, & well, the forest has little critters, tall dry grass, & all sorts of things that an 18 months old & a 4 year old might be a bit distracted by:)
I am in LOVE w/these images, I hope mom n dad are too:) Speaking of mom n dad, they were darling as well!  & so sweet w/their girls, so full of love <3
I feel lucky to be able to get to know new & "old" families thru my photography, capture pretty photos, & freeze time for them <3
It's the best thing ever!
ok....now scroll down & LOOK @ these faces :)
SOOOO cute!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography