Tuesday, May 21, 2013

class of 2014~I will be your paparazzi:O)!



SO the other night instead of sleeping @ 1:00 am like I SHOULD have been doing, I was dreaming up a new way to capture a very sweet & important year for HS seniors!  My own daughter (crazy;/) will be a HS senior this year, & I wanted to do something extra special w/her~for her as she enjoys & goes through her last year of HS <3
My little brain came up w/an idea to do THREE mini sessions~
first mini~in the summer, July or August
second mini~late fall/early winter November-December
third mini~ spring, April............
Each mini session will be up to one hour, 2 "looks" & can include mom, & or dad if
                                                    wanted:)



you will get 4 high resolution images emailed to you within 10 days post session (just to tie you over until you get your full disk:)

~10 days post your last shoot in April, you will get a disk w/aprox. 45 individually edited high res. images.
AND
you will also receive 2 small (one for YOU & one for mom & or dad:) coffee table book of all your edited images:)
all this for only $495 (payment plan available:)
this is such a wonderful way to capture a memorable year, & to have something a little extra special to take w/you wherever your journey finds you...
I would LOVE to be your paparazzi during your HS senior year:O)

Email me to book, before you know it July & August will be here! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! My daughter will be a HS senior in 2015 I will definitely have you in mind. Thank you!

Elder Shepard said...

Thank you ^^ I would love to do this for you next year :)

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography