Monday, May 20, 2013

A friendly face from my youth:)

A couple of months I had the opportunity to do a very fun family/maternity shoot w/someone who I knew many moons ago, back when I was a good~but "sassy" teenager:)
Karen (the mom here:) & I went to the same church, she is just a little bit older than me, so we didn't have the same group of friends, but I remember her well:)  I remember she ALWAYS had a smile on her face, I remember she always would say "hi" to me whenever she saw me......I remember she was a nice girl :)
Not much has changed....Karen STILL always has a smile going on:) & together w/her husband of 30 years, has raised a very nice family together, & I loved that I got to see her again after about 25 years, meet her family, & was able to capture some very sweet & tender moments.
  Karen (& I'm sure her hubby too:) ADORES her grandkids, & they adore her <3 I had fun getting a few photos of her doing what she loves, reading to them, it was so cute :O)







Karen, thank you for having me be a part of your family for an afternoon:) It truly                                                                      was an honor <3


1 comments:

Debbie Fenn said...

One of my favorite families! Kevin and Karen introduced me to my husband (Kevin's best friend) 29 years ago this month! Great photos...captures their love for each other!

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography