Thursday, February 2, 2012

Catching up time!

So I am catching up!  FINALLY:)!!!  Here are two shoots from over the Holidays!  BOTH are amazing families!!!  One is a fmaily of FIVE boys!  & mom HOME SCHOOLS!  She is so loving w/them, it's really sweet;)  This was a really super fun shoot! GREAT location for a young family of boys:)











This is another GREAT family!  FOUR boys & one cute girl;)  They are living the Socal DREAM!  Mom is SUPER busy, kinda like a "supermom"  You can tell how much she adores her cute kiddos;) 















              I probably SHOULD mention that BOTH families have awesome dads too;)

1 comments:

Julia said...

The photos looks amazing, I can see that they really got fun while the session, your work result is really good! I love it, if you come to my city you will have a lot of work so dont forget your camera.

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography