Sunday, February 26, 2012

2 fun quick shoots!








 So here I have 2 fun mini shoots from December;)  This first one is so cute;)  I got a call from big sister, asking if I can get them in for a last minute shoot (I think this was like Dec. 22nd?) She & her 2 younger brothers wanted to surprise their parents w/some nice photos for Christmas!  So that's we did!  We shot, I edited & burned, delivered, & she printed, enlarged, & framed!  Just in time for Christmas;)! What great kids!









This next one is one of my BFF's & her two boys........this too was a Christmas gift for her hubby;)  I had a lot of fun shooting this!  Her oldest son is my sons BFF since pre-school!  I love seeing them together, he's about a whole foot taller than my son(he has always been taller!) it's so cute that they still like each other, & are good friends - I remember all the "play dates" park days, swimming days etc.....time goes by so fast!    Michelle has awesome boys!  & she is a wonderful friend;)  I love her :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography