Monday, November 27, 2017

Cyber Monday ALL WEEK LONG! YASSS!





HAPPY CYBER MONDAY ALL WEEK LONG GUYS:)

Book a new session THIS week (Mon-Fri:) & you will get 20% off ANY SESSION!
AND a BONUS of 5 extra hand edited digital images!
YASSS!
(excluding mini session's)

So....how does this work you ask:)? You don't need to have your date chosen yet to take advantage of this great deal!
All you need to do is reserve a spot w/a $50 nonrefundable, but transferable deposit & plan to shoot by October 1, 2018 & that's it for now! SUPER easy-breazy!

How do you pay your $50 deposit? You can PayPal me, but my fav way is by Venmo (coolest way to send & receive $$$:)& email me to let me know your in! 
ALSOOOOO! You can use this DEAL to purchase Photo shoot GIFT CARDS!!!!One of the BEST gifts to give & receive:) I can promise that this is one gift that won't be forgotten :)

Let's CYBER MONDAY together & let me "shoot" you:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography