Wednesday, September 28, 2016


<3


Devin & Erica are getting married!

Ok, so it's been a VERY long time since my last post...oopsies -.- So I thought, I'd blog my upcoming Bride & Groom!

These 2 are a total modern day love story...like literally! They met via a social app using their iPhones.  Long story short, it was her New Years resolution to get herself "out there" & he was looking for his true love & well folks, I think they've got something good going on here,it was love @ first sight! & I am thrilled to be capturing their upcoming beautiful Southern California wedding next week!

Let me tell you a little about their Urban engagement session!  Both Erica & Devin live & work in Salt Lake City, so it was easiest for me to fly up there than for them to take off work, so I jetted off to SLC in early June & we met up in Downtown SLC & had such a great shoot!
BUT..
 we were on pins n needles the entire day since it was POURING rain off n on all day long! (gotta love summer storms!:)
 I was flying out in the morning & we were preparing (or @ least I was:) for "plan B" which would've involved umbrellas, messy hair & lot's of laughter I am sure!  
THANKFULLY tho, "plan A" is what we got!  We walked down some of their favorite little streets, took photos in front of some of their favorite spots, & were able to get some of the beautiful SLC skyline in some of their shots!
it was good.

 Mr & Mrs Nef to be..."cheers to health, life & Eternal love"!
XO























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography