Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LAURA SHEPARD at RAW:Riverside En Masse 08/22/2013 (+playlist)

So last late July I was contacted by a RAW scout, asking me if I would like to be one of their artist featured in their Riverside RAW showcase....& I said yes:)  It was a fun experience, RAW was created by an artist, for artist to help showcase their work, & a place to come together.  I'm not too sure how I feel about my interview, I'm not a fan of being in front of cameras, I was really nervous & watching it makes me laugh (I remind myself of my youngest when she is nervous:)
  I MUCH prefer to be the one in the back:)  But I thought I'd post it anyway....so here it is!

p.s. pause the music on the bottom of my blogsite to the left when you hit play on youtube:)  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography