Friday, March 29, 2013


Family mini's in Old Town Orange!  Why YES please!
Such a fun day I got to spend w/my daughter as my sidekick, hanging out in this fun & oh so charming old town orange:)

Aren't these two little's SO cute up above^^
& how about these two down below! They're pretty darn cute too:o)!

                                                                                  awwwwww.....so sweet.......
I LOVE the photo up above!  SOOO sweet:) I think mom needs to flash this shot @ her kiddos when they are not getting along, & remind them how much they really DO love each other lol:)






& oh my.......these are all adorable!  I had the CUTEST models this day!  It didn't feel like work!  It felt like I was playing:)





Mom got creative up above ^^^ she had I think Staples cut out these numbers for her.......great idea, ha?!  I sure think it was!



These last four are some of my favorite shots from each family mini this day!  Each photo says "happy" to me.........& that makes ME happy;o)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography