Thursday, September 27, 2012


 This is a combo post;) 2 beauties, about one tear apart in age;)


Beatrice is a doll.  She is this happy, chunky, sweet baby girl, & she recently turned ONE:)


 she reminds me so much of my oldest daughter @ this age, I LOVE chunky babe's.......who doesn't:)?


                now meet miss Charlotte.  Fresh from Heaven, what a precious shoot this was:)


                                   so tiny, so new, so simple, yet so amazing & perfect..........


                                                so tender, so priceless, so fresh & so pure.


                                                                just a ball of joy;)


This last image of baby Charlotte is one of my favorites, it makes me want to snuggle & hold her tight.


BOTH theses girls are blessed w/loving parents, & have been Heaven sent to them:) I hope to be able to photograph them as they grow, I hope they don't grow TOO fast;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography