Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cousins;)


I was so happy when one of my sister-in-laws childhood friends messaged me on FB saying she wanted to book a special cousin shoot:)  I said YES & I am SO excited to do that!


There are 3 brothers, who are married to 3 pretty ladies, & between them they have 5 beautiful young ladies:)  



This  shoot was a little "extra" special because 2 of the cousins live overseas, & so it's not very often they see each other, play & have fun together......so it was so great  for me to watch them play, interact, & share this fun memory w/them;)


I loved capturing this day w/these little beauties........I hope as they grow up, they will become good lifelong friends & share lot's of beautiful moments together;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography