Thursday, October 13, 2011

LETS MAKE MEMORIES THIS FALL!

It's a HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN SHOOT!
BOOOOOOOOOO







SAVE THE DATE!!!! YOU will be SO HaPpY *BOO* you did =^.^= WEDNESDAY October 26th........."mini photo-shoot" Halloween *BOO* style! Location information & time coming soon =^.^= Get your kiddos costumes READY for a super fun *BOO* photo shoot memory moment;)
What will you get????? *BOO* You will get a "private" pumpkin patch w/a FuN Halloween twist photo shoot -TEN professionally *BOO* enhanced images for ONLY $20 =^.^=
Don't miss out =^.^= *BOOOOOOOOOOOO*

($20.00 first child-add $10.00 per additional sibbling aprox a 20 minute shoot)




Space will be limited, contact me for your spot!

itashepard@gmail.com or 714-719-4649 or message me on my FB photography page 







1 comments:

Laura said...

I am REALLY excited for this "mini shoot"!!!! I've got almost 30 kiddies lined up for it=^.^= Now it's time to work on a few props!

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography