Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In a NEW YORK minute........


So I though it'd be fun to post some fun fashion photos from around the globe every once in a while.....Tonight I'm checking out fall fashion on the streets of NY!  
I just love how the ladies pull off bold colors and patterns, & look fabulous while doing it!  This is something YOU can do for your photo shoot too! 
HEART NY;) 
Ooohhh, just think.......you can look like a "fashionista" from the streets of NY too!





Too CUTE is all I have to say about this one!


Ok..I.. LOVE how these different colors, patterns, & even textures work!  Very cute.


Look @ how NICE these different BOLD colors look GREAT together!


Sweet, but she says I'm not THAT innocent;) w/the jewelry she is wearing!

Hmmm...well I'm thinking "FUN"

I'm LOVING the natural tones going on here, with different textures....& look @ the clear handbag she has!  You'll never have to "dig" for your keys w/this bag;)!






2 comments:

kristiB said...

Your work is Incredible, Laura! Love your blog, can't wait to see more!!!! <3

Laura said...

awe....thank you Kristen;)

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography