Thursday, August 16, 2012



Follow me, be my personal "paparazzi" & I will give you "A day in OUR life":)



This is a very unique shoot I offer, it is called "A day in OUR life" & really, I am your own paparazzi for the day!


With this CUTE family I came bright & early to their home, I was able to catch some fun snuggly photos, photos as mom brushed hair & helped get the girls ready for school, I captured real & raw & moments & as time changes, kids grow up, your routine changes, my hope is when you look back @ your book, you will LOVE to laugh & talk about the "remember when's"



                                                          Breakfast time;)



        School days...........


After school I "followed" my family to get some YUMMY ice cream, & watch the girls have SOOO much fun (they are not shy they LOVED being "followed":) as they played together, & as they played w/my "assistant:) 
                                                                               

                                           who doesn't LOVE ice cream & gummy bears:)?!?!?


                                                                    yummy:)





In the evening I loved being there as they read scriptures together & a story before bed time;)  & then prayed together;)  So sweet..........
ps don't you love her peeking @ me;)


                                                 Night night daddy;)


                                                 kisses for everyone!



Bed time;)


 A couple of months after our shoot, a "Star" was born:)  Welcome baby Star into an awesome family!

For more info on booking YOUR own "A day in OUR life" please email me:)

1 comments:

DerekTrish said...

Laura you are a genius! So gorgeous!I love every single one of these:) Thank you my sister:)

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography