Monday, February 27, 2012



The EASTER BUNNY is coming to town!




 I am SOOO excited to be offering an EASTER "mini" shoot this Spring!  I just LOVE doing mini shoots!  This will be my fourth one since I've began my "photography life"  I love doing themed shoots, it's fun, it's fast, it's creative & it's a GREAT deal for my clients!  & it makes me happy;)


These photos are just a few of the fun things that I have gathered for this special shoot!  I have lot's of ideas running around up in this lil brain of mine:)





 The shoot will be held over 2 days- Friday March 23rd, & Saturday March 24th from 1:00-5:00 pm (each session will be aprox. 20 minutes & up to 3 kiddies-an additional $5.00 per child after 3 w/a 5 kiddies max per shoot-contact me for groups larger than 5;) 
 Spaces WILL be limited, so please contact me if you would like to book a spot;)  This shoot will be great for kids of all ages - big kids - middle kids - young kids, & itty bitty kiddies!





So what will you be getting????  You will have 2 packets to choose from; 
"baby chicks" you will be getting 10 professionally enhanced images on a disk for $45.00

"Mr. Bunny" you will be getting 15 professionally enhanced images on a disk for $60.00
For a mini family session-you will receive 15 professionally enhanced images on a disk for $75.00 (up to 5 family members)

& I have a SPECIAL treat for those of you who are my "loyal" clients (& friends;) w/either package you will be getting 1 8x10 & 2 5x7's of your choice;)  It's a big THANK YOU from me to you;)



My bunny & me are "HOPping" to "shoot" you @ our Easter mini session;)


ps.  I have to give credit to ETSY:)  I have found these wonderful props on this fabulous shopping site:)

pss. If I get enough interest I will be adding another day of shooting;)  

6 comments:

summerzfamily said...

Looks FUN ITA!!!! we will be there in tanas dress & coopers matching tie :)

Laura said...

That will be SOOOOOOO cute!

Ange said...

I would love to do the 45 package on Friday! Let me know what time! Cant wait!

Laura said...

Hey Angela;) Oh my goodness..this shoot is will be SO fun for your lil girls;) you want to be my first slot on Friday since you have younger kiddies;) Does 1:00 work for you;)

Ange said...

Sounds good!

Laura said...

UPDATE on slots-Friday March 23rd I have 2:00 & 3:00 open.......Saturday March 24th I have-1:00 1:30, 2:30, 3:30 & 4:00 available;)

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography