Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chris n Jill PITZAK and FAM!

 Look @ this CUTE family!  Chris & Jill Pitzak, & their three ADORABLE KIDS!!!!!  Chris n Jill met in Yorba Linda thru mutual friends, they started dating & have been in LOVE ever since!  13 years later, & 3 SUPER CuTe kiddos together they are continuing their romance & loving every minute of it;)!
I HAVE to say that I LOVE their kids!  I had so much fun shooting this cool family;) Each child has their own unique & awesome personality;)  "big" sister is such a good girl!  You can tell she's the oldest, & mom's little helper;) She has a GREAT BIG DARLING smile, always was ready for the shot! I loved it;)
Sister number #2, wow......she is a DOLL!  She is such a FUN little girl!  She cracked me up, we'd all be working on getting the little guy to smile, & to look @ me & JUST as he would..... little" missy in red" would WALK off;)  It was so funny!  I seriously would start to laugh!
Then we have my "baby boyfriend"  OHMYGOSH  seriously.........he is to DIE for;)  SUCH a GOOD baby boy!  He was happy, & so sweet;)  He has the most beautiful deep blue eyes that look like old fashion marbles'o)  Just a cutie pie!
                                                   This family made my "job" fun!













4 comments:

Jill said...

Laura you are amazing! You made what could have been a stressful experience, (family pictures), fun and easy. I LOVE how you captured my kids personalities and got such great shots of our family. I am in love with these pictures! What a beautiful talent you have. Thank you letting us be apart of it! Love You!!!

Laura said...

Thank you Jill;) You guys were really fun! I'm excited for you to get all the photos;)! xoxoxo to you too;)

Laci said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! And I would so appreciate it if you would link my "what to wear in family photos post" above where you copied it!
Thanks Laura!

Laura said...

I would love to:) I changed it up a bit to suit me a lil more;) I need to go on your blog & find it again;) I got if from pinterest..love pinterst!

Post a Comment

 
© Laura Shepard's Photography